Thank you for presenting at Stewardship 2016. We’re excited to have you as a speaker. If, at any time, you find you are unable to present, please email Kathryn Wege, AIHce Program Coordinator, or call 1-703-846-0753.
All Speakers Must:
- Check into your session room 15 minutes prior to the start of your session.
- Bring a copy of your presentation on a USB drive to the session room.
- Test your presentation(s) to ensure it is compatible with the A/V and computer equipment provided in the presentation room(s). Workstations, projectors, and technical staff will be available to assist.
- Use only conference-provided computers in technical session meeting rooms. Use of personal laptops in presentation rooms is not permitted.
- All sessions are recorded. If you wish to opt out, please contact us directly.
- Be sure to use the Stewardship 2016 PowerPoint template for your presentation
During Your Session:
- Stand up when speaking
- Allow for interaction among the attendees
- Use the microphone when speaking
- Repeat all attendee questions asked into the microphone
Virtual Stewardship Presentations
If your session was selected to be a part of Virtual Stewardship, it will be live streamed to participants across the country and internationally. Virtual participants will have many of the same benefits as the face to face attendees you can see; if you want to make sure they have the best experience possible, check out our Ten Tips for Engaging the Virtual Audience.
Promote Your Session
You worked hard to come up with an innovative and interesting session, now help us get the word out! Below are some ideas on how to promote your session at Stewardship 2016:
- Post your session (don’t forget a link!) on your own personal social networking pages, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. These are great venues to not only promote your session but answer questions from interested attendees.
- Use the official conference hashtag, #stewardship16 on all your social media updates.
- Request that your company newsletter write a small blurb about the event and your session.
- Email your colleagues and contacts to notify them of your session at Stewardship 2016 and request their attendance.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding speaker responsibilities, please contact Kathryn Wege.