Can’t make it to the Inner Harbor? Attend Stewardship 2016 virtually!
We understand how budget concerns and increasing workloads can make it difficult to attend offsite conferences and professional development. The Virtual Stewardship Conference streams LIVE session video, audio, and slide presentations directly to your desktop!
The Virtual Stewardship Conference is a cost-effective training opportunity for both individuals and groups.
Please note: Registration for the Virtual Stewardship Conference is being administered through the AIHA website.
- LIVE session broadcasts
- Ability to submit questions to speakers
- Opportunity to chat, network, and interact with other virtual participants
- Post-conference access to session recordings
- Individual: PC or Laptop with internet connection
- Group: PC or laptop with internet connection, computer speakers, LCD projector, screen
REGISTER BY MARCH 20:
Full Conference: $770 (Save $100)
AFTER MARCH 20:
Full Conference: $870