We value participation in AIHce 2016 by all exhibitor personnel! Below are the categories and participation allowances for exhibitors.
Exhibitor Full Conference (EFC)
EFC badges allow access to both the Expo and the full AIHce2016 experience, including:
- Sunday night Welcome Party with drink ticket
- General and Technical Sessions and eligibility for any associated educational credits
- Monday night Expo Hall Networking Reception with drink ticket
- Mark of Excellence Breakfast
- Option to purchase weekend courses, technical tours, and additional events
- Copy of the AIHce Final Program
Complimentary EFC registrations are awarded based on booth size as follows: (2) per 10’ x 10’, (3) per 10’ x 20’, (4) for 300+ sq.ft., and housing must be secured in the AIHce room block.
Additional registrations above the booth allotment may be purchased.
Exhibitor Booth Personnel (EBP)
If you have personnel attending AIHce who will only be manning an exhibit booth, you may obtain an EBP badge. EBP’s have limited access, including:
- Entrance to Expo Hall for setup and strike of the hall
- Entrance to Expo Hall ½-hour before the hall opens daily to AIHce attendees
- Sunday Night Welcome Reception
- Monday Night Networking Reception
- A copy of the AIHce Final Program*
- Drinks tickets to both receptions*
*Only provided if hotel accommodations are secured through AIHce Room Block.
Booth Personnel badges do not allow access to attend the General or Technical Sessions. Tickets to weekend courses and other optional events may be purchased for additional cost.
As part of the 2016 Exhibitor Package, all paid Exhibitors receive five (5) complimentary Expo Only badges. These provide an excellent opportunity to conduct meetings with attendees and local clients in your booth. Expo Only badge access includes:
- Entrance to Expo Hall ONLY during open hours Monday through Wednesday
- Monday Expo Hall Networking Reception (no drink ticket)
These badges do not allow access to attend the Sunday Welcome Party or the General or Technical Sessions and do not include a copy of the AIHce Final Program.
Tickets to weekend courses and other optional events may be purchased for additional cost.
Exhibitor Full Conference and Exhibitor Booth Personnel badges may not be exchanged for professional registrant badges onsite.
Should an attendee with an Exhibitor Booth Personnel or Expo Only badge attend sessions not permitted to their badge type, AIHce reserves the right to charge the Standard rate Exhibitor Full Conference registration fees for that attendee.