The American Industrial Hygiene Conference & Exposition (AIHce) is a must-attend event for industrial hygiene/occupational health professionals of all levels and specialties. Discover the information and strategies you need to protect worker health, while taking advantage of several networking opportunities to grow your professional network.
Registration and hotel reservations are now open.
Top Reasons to Attend AIHce
- World-class education on topics important to the IH/OH professional
- Numerous networking opportunities to build and retain relationships
- High-caliber Expo featuring hundreds of exhibitors displaying innovative products and services
- Six days of idea generation to address challenges, work more effectively, drive revenue, and improve the bottom line at your organization
- Earn certification maintenance points for the year at one conference
May 21-26, 2016
Pre-conference education: May 21-22
Main conference: May 23-26
Add AIHce 2016 to your calendar!
IH/OH professionals worldwide. Baltimore Convention Center – 1 W Pratt St, Baltimore, MDAIHcelpadilla@aiha.orgtrueMM/DD/YYYY
Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore, Maryland
Industrial hygienists, occupational health professionals, EHS specialists, safety professionals, risk management professionals, and others responsible for safety, health, and the environment at their organization.
AIHce provides a wealth of knowledge and expertise through a varied array of quality, peer-reviewed presentations. A diverse menu of formats, including general sessions, lectures, lunch discussions, roundtables, podium and poster sessions, and pre-conference Professional Development Courses (PDCs), provides multiple pathways to learning.
Full details about the education program will be available in early 2016.
Future AIHce Dates/Locations
2017: Seattle | June 2-8
2018: Philadelphia | May 19-24
2019: Minneapolis | May 18-23