Are you new to the AIHce experience? Or are you a returning exhibitor? We fully understand that marketing and trade-show dollars are scarce these days and it is very important to us that our exhibitors experience a healthy return on their investment in the shape of attracting high-volume attendee traffic and picking up quality leads.
View our AIHce 2016 Exhibitor Prospectus (PDF format)
Some of the NEW features debuting at AIHce 2016 include:
- A “Thought Leader” track of educational opportunities focusing on several key professional areas, such as sensor technologies, emerging markets/global standards of care, and big data.
- Educational sessions on the Expo floor, allowing exhibitors the opportunity to partner with presenters on topics and demonstrations.
- Creative networking opportunities between attendees and exhibit personnel.
- New sponsorship opportunities to get your organization’s name and mission in front of the attendees you most want to meet.
Here are some other informational links you might find helpful:
- Full & Final 2015 Exhibitor List.
- Products and services featured in our exhibit hall. (Select “Search Products” to see the list of AIHce 2016 exhibitors offering your desired service or product.)
- There are still some fantastic booth locations open in the hall for this year’s event. View current availability.
- See the show floorplan. (Select “Facility Overview” from the options presented.)
- AIHce2016 Exhibitor Information.
New Exhibitor Pavilion
This year, new exhibitors to AIHce can take advantage of a wonderful opportunity right at the entrance of our Exhibit Hall called the New Exhibitor Pavilion. First-time exhibitors can reserve one of these highly sought-after spaces without having to accumulate priority points from participating in prior shows. Contact Laura Cilano Garcia to confirm a spot in our New Exhibitor Pavilion (Booths 800-813). These spaces are considered as a Best space option.
Alternatively, you may choose another booth option directly through an online application.
Thank you again for considering a partnership with AIHce! For more information on exhibiting at AIHce, please contact Laura Cilano Garcia.