Student and Early Career Professionals Table Topics
May 23 |
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Interactive, Students and Early Career Professionals
Facilitated by members of AIHA’s Students and Early Career Professionals Committee, topics address issues of specific interest to young industrial hygienists or to hygienists new to the profession.
Purchase lunch and select a discussion – seating is first-come, first-served.
- Career Paths in Industrial Hygiene – T. Blank, BWSR, LLC, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Industrial Hygiene in the Oil & Gas Industry – L. Parker, BP America, Houston, TX.
- Field Work and Travel for the Industrial Hygienist – J. Hoover, Steel Dynamics, Inc., Fort Wayne, IN.
- CIH Exam 101 – N. Greeson, Duke University, Hillsborough, NC; K. Schmid, Praxair, Saint Paul, MN; A. Sauter, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Warrenville, IL.
- Networking for the Industrial Hygienist – B. Kissel, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY.
- Breaking Down Barriers – J. Moore, Georgia-Pacific, Atlanta, GA.