Presenter notification letters were e-mailed in October 2015. If you are unable to present your course, contact Erin Breece, Manager, Global Education (703) 846-0749.
Dates to Remember:
- February 19, 2016 – PDC Logistics Form deadline
- March 24, 2016 – PDC cancellation due to low registration announcement.
- April 6, 2016 – Handout submission deadline.
- April 13, 2016 – Late submittals and those planning to reproduce and distribute their own handouts must submit a final copy to AIHA for approval.
- May 11, 2016 – E-handout download instructions e-mailed to students.
- May 21 – 22, 2016 – PDC presentation dates.
- June 13, 2016 – Honorarium payment forms due (forms will be provided on site.)
NEW! Presentation Upload Requirements for Hardware and Software
AIHA will be utilizing new presentation broadcasting equipment. ALL presenters are required to upload electronic copies of their presentations to AIHce’s Presentation Management System in the Speaker Ready Room. AIHce will provide computers in session rooms, upon which the relevant presentation(s) will be loaded. Presenters may not bring personal computers as a way to avoid the upload requirement. You will have an opportunity to review your presentation in the Speaker Ready Room and make updates to your presentation until one (1) hour prior to your session.
- AIHce recommends PowerPoint (PPT) for all presentations. Adobe Acrobat (PDF) and HTML files may also be used. There is no requirement to use a specific template, but it’s preferred that you use the AIHce PowerPoint Template.
PDC presenters are required to use the computers provided on-site by AIHce. These are Windows-based PCs equipped with Microsoft PowerPoint (Office 2010) and the latest versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader, Windows Media Player, and Quick Time for Windows. Other presentation programs will not be available.
PowerPoint files created on a Macintosh computer will open successfully on a PC/AIHce-supplied computer. However, it is recommended that presenters test their files in the speaker ready room prior to the day of their session to ensure the proper display of fonts, equations, pictures, and videos.